Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Gang's All Here

Left to Right:
Sammi, Jacob, Alie, me, Marissa, Josh
My family is pretty big. There's 5 kids (me being the oldest) and my sister just got married this past summer so that makes 6 now. With me going to school in Tucson, Sam up in Wyoming, and Marissa and her husband up in Washington it's been a long while since all of us have been in the same place at the same time. This past weekend though the whole gang was reunited again for a holiday fiesta!

It was really wonderful being able to spend time with my crazy siblings, and it was a lot of fun getting to know my brother in law better too! (He shared his Nerds Rope with me so he's a cool cat in my book). 

I'm so grateful that I have a family who loves and supports each other no matter what. We all have our faults and our differences but between the stolen clothes and bickering we all love each other fiercely. And I think that's pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment